Information for Authors
Camera Ready Submission
The final manuscript is due by Sunday, 29 January 2023.
Submitting your camera-ready manuscript requires the following steps:
2) Copyright Submission
3) Preparation of the final manuscript
1) Conference Registration
To be included in the WSA & SCC 2023 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR of each accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL rate by Sunday, 29 January 2023. The paper must be presented in-person at the conference by one of the authors. Exceptions may be granted by the General Chairs prior to the event. We reserve the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including publication by VDE and posting to the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Failure to register before the deadline will result in the withdrawal of the paper from the conference program and the proceedings. Any paper included in the conference program, but not being presented at the conference according to the published schedule will not appear in the official proceedings.
More information on registration procedure and policies are found here.
After successful registration, a confirmation number will be provided. Please enter this number in the “Registration code” dialog in EDAS.
2) Copyright Transfer
Before submitting their final paper, authors need to acknowledge the copyright agreement with VDE Verlag GmbH. This agreement can be accessed here: Copyright Agreement
After carefully reading this statement, please record your acknowledgement in EDAS.
3) Preparation of the camera-ready version of your paper
- While preparing the final version of your paper, please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take into account the reviewers’ recommendations for revising it.
- Each accepted manuscript should be formatted using the standard IEEE conference template, A4 page size, and 10 point font. The maximum length is six (6) pages. Do not include page numbers, headers, footers, or any other information in the margins. IEEE templates are available at: ieee.org/conferences_events/
- To submit your final paper, please go to EDAS, click on the “My Papers” tab, and then upload your paper after clicking on the icon under the column “Upload” where your paper is located (in your papers table list). Before uploading the paper to EDAS, enter the registration confirmation number as in step (1) and confirm the copyright transfer as per step (2).
- Please make sure that the metadata in EDAS matches exactly the final manuscript. This includes the paper title, the abstract, and the author list. Authors should be listed in the same order as in the paper and names should be spelled the same way as in EDAS.
- Authors are responsible for fixing all manuscript errors and warnings reported by EDAS. Inquiries about manuscript problems should be directed to the Publication Chairs. If you experience any other problems during the upload process of your paper in EDAS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.